Thursday, January 13, 2005

Brother Paul On The Drew Mariani Show 1/14

Click here: Relevant Radio - The Drew Mariani Show

Friday, 1/14 -- 4:30PM - 5:00 PM ET
The Drew Mariani Radio Show.

Brother Paul from Brothers of Peace, a close spiritual friend of the Schindler family will be talking about Terri as a guest speaker.

Call in Line-->> 1-877-766-3777

Listen to Brother Paul on your computer by clicking on the "top link"

Relevant Radio - The Drew Mariani Show

OR

by entering the address into the url bar.
http://www.relevantradio.com/docs/index.asp?categoryid=562

Once the website opens, click on the top banner

"Listen Live" to Relevant Radio.

***


Fight4Terri @aol.com
www.fight4terri.blogspot.com
Visit Terri's site: www.terrisfight.org

"We make a Living by what we do,
but we make a LIFE by what we give"
~Winston Churchill~





4 Comments:

Blogger job opportunitya said...

Prodigious blog. Loved it so much I went to it
again! Just go online and search for blogs that are
worth the value as yours.
Please examine my Settlement Payments blog as soon as you can.

7:16 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Exciting blog. Your site was amazing and will be
back again! I never get tired of looking for blogs
just like this one.
Everyday of the month you need to peep my blog.

5:25 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Creative blog. I just kept looking at it over and
over! Im always looking for blogs like this!
I know that you love my work so, look up my blog.

10:47 AM  
Blogger after-hours said...

Unique blog my friend, I can hardly wait to vist
this site again. I just worship the site its comes
from! Believe me in my extra time I'm consistently
looking up blogs like this.
Hey playa! You need to check out my first american cash advance blog.

5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home