Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Terri's Life in Grave Danger

December 29,2004

This afternoon, attorney for Michael Schiavo, George Felos, issued a press release praising the 2nd DCA's (District Court of Appeal) decision to deny Terri's family the right to a new trial based upon her rights to religious freedom.

Felos wrote, "There is currently no stay preventing removal of the feeding tube in the constitutional litigation between MICHAEL SCHIAVO and Governor Bush, now pending in the United States Supreme Court."

Felos obviously finds great pleasure in adding such a statement to his press release . He boldly hints in his press release that he will quickly file a motion to have Terri's feeding tube removed.

Please be prepared to organize a vigil at Woodside Hospice in Florida

WATCH FOR FURTHER DETAILS!

Cheryl Ford R.N.
Fight4Terri@aol.com

7 Comments:

Blogger emily said...

I really liked the info on your site about Press Release - nice work. I've just started my own Press Release Secrets blog and would really appreciate you stopping by

5:46 AM  
Blogger Work From Home Center said...

I just came across your blog and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here.
I also have a web site & blog about get paid to work at home
so I know what I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work!

9:01 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Terrific blog. I search the internet everytime I
get a moment to find blogs. Its better than cold iced
tea and I have to visit it one more time!
It may look like it was hard work, but my blog was simple.

4:51 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Fruitful blog. I favor your site and I shall
return to it! I go to sites like this when I get the
chance, and find blog just like this.
You got me! I will check out your sale settlement structured blog a.s.a.p!

8:27 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Super blog. I web surf when I have the time for
blogs like this one.Your site was nice and will be
visited again!
Go and click my plastic surgery kansas city blog.

11:09 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

I took pleasure in the site and I will go back!
Surfing online for blogs like this one is worth my
time. Sensational blog.
Everyday of the month you need to peep my blog.

2:12 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Awesome blog. I'm loving the site and I have to
return there soon! Going online, when I have the time,
I look for blogs close to your work!
Oh please, check for the blog site with my plastic surgery for man!

1:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home