Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Give me My World To Touch, By Cheryl Ford RN

Give me my world to touch......

To see, to breath, to smell, to hear
to live, to love, to savor, to fear...
The freedom for you, is freedom for me
God shares his world so that I can see ....

Give me my world to touch....

To feel, to hold, to love, to mold...
For me to have; for me to unfold.........
T'is granted by God in the garden of LIFE
For equality to those called husband and wife.

Give me my world to touch....

When I was small and my world was tall.......
I dreamt about LIFE, and what it meant for all
I used to dream as I would sit and play......
About the things I would do for others each day...

The candles which glow for you and for me
The moments of freedom are for all to see
I watch the flames flicker as time passes me by......
Mountains and rivers, stars high in the sky.....

Give me my world to touch.........


Freedom moves, freedom climbs, freedom embraces
No biases, no discrimination no predjudices for all faces
Freedom is a right, my God made it mine,
He created it for my LIFE, my world so divine.....

Give me my world to touch.......