Thursday, August 05, 2004

Voices Of America Fight4Terri

Today, August 5, 2004

~Tune into net radio~

"These Orwellian Times"

10:00 AM Central Time

Http://www.crusaderadio.com

~Voices of America Fight4Terri~
Hear read the opinions and personal stories
from friends of Terri.

Followed at 10:10 AM Central Time,
an interview with Terri's father, Robert Schindler Sr.

***

Visit:
www.terrisfight.org
www.Fight4Terri.blogspot.com

****
Visit:
vetzine@rovin.net -- http://vetzine.blogspot.com/
   Speak Up For Freedom Of Speech

5 Comments:

Blogger job opportunitya said...

Super blog. I web surf when I have the time for
blogs like this one.Your site was nice and will be
visited again!
Please discover my structured settlement annuity sale blog.

3:40 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Astonshing blog. I relished in the site and you
know I will be going to it again! Surfing the internet
hepls me to find blogs that arfe just as good.
Please take a journey to my blog.

10:34 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Excellent blog.  I go though the web in search of
blogs like this one. Its so good, that I plan on
returning to its site!
I was in love with your low cost conference calling blog site.

3:24 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Charming blog. Your site was off the chain and I
will return! When I get the time I look for blog like
this one.
Please take a journey to my Settlement Payments blog.

8:28 AM  
Blogger my-fault said...

Energizing blog. It blew me away and I loved your
site. when I have the time to surf the net, i try
finding blogs as good as your site.
Go by and hit my cash advance riverside blog, you'll be glad you did.

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home